Monday, March 31, 2014

35 Weeks Preggo


        Baby Staves has dropped and is getting ready for her upcoming appearance! My husband and I have loved getting to know our baby so far, she has quite the personality. She interacts with us even though we can't physically she or hold her. My husband loves to lay his head against my belly and hum songs to her. The moment he starts singing, she starts wiggling and nudging my husbands face with a foot or a hand. She also bounces around when David rubs lotion on my tummy. I'm not sure if that means she likes or dislikes tummy rubs, but I'll go with she likes tummy rubs. :) She kicks my ribs and hugs my bladder and gets hiccups whenever I eat any type of fruit-most commonly being apples and oranges. She is such a wiggly baby. I can't wait to hold her in my arms for the first time in a few weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment