Happy Valentines Day Everyone! Baby Staves is getting bigger! I can't believe it has already been 30 weeks! This pregnancy has gone by so quickly, almost too quickly. There is still so much that I need to get done to prepare for her arrival as well as all my school projects. I can't wait to meet my precious baby girl. I have already gotten a pretty good idea of what type of personality she will have. She bounces and wiggles around so much that I am pretty sure she will be a hyper and happy little one! By this point I have realized what hiccups feel like. I didn't know what they'd feel like before, but I did a little research and realized that the light rhythmic tap that I had been feeling on many occasions was actually hiccups! So cool and so amazing that I am creating another human. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment